January 2020 – Giving back is an essential part of the Tal Healthcare company philosophy. Our employees and leadership are committed to helping the community grow stronger and healthier. Together, we strive to improve the lives of those in need.
Listed below are some of the ways in which Tal Healthcare gave back during 2019:
- December: We filled the holiday wish list of one of the IRAs at SCO. An IRA is an Individual Residence Alternative, or community residence that provides room, board and individualized service options for adults with developmental disabilities.
- November: The team collected and donated over 93 pounds of food to the Community Center of Northern Westchester Holiday Food Drive.
- September: We participated in a Ties Drive, donating a pile of new ties to veterans for 9/11.
- August: Our group donated over 64 pounds of School Supplies to the Community Center of Northern Westchester to help local students in need get off to a good start in school.
- June: The team held a yoga fundraiser for the Alzheimer’s Association. We raised $575 in funds that go towards the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association.
- May: We contributed Animal Shelter Donations. We filled the SPCA of Westchester wish list by collecting items to help animals waiting for adoption.
- April: The team participated in a Red Cross blood drive. Donating blood makes a big difference in the lives of others.
As our team grows, so does our passion. We are looking forward to more community service in 2020!