January 22, 2019 – Giving back is an important part of the Tal Healthcare Company philosophy. Our employees and leadership are committed to helping our community, locally and at large, to get stronger and healthier. Together, we strive to improve the lives of those in need.
Listed below are some of the ways in which Tal Healthcare gave back during 2018:
- In May, we helped those in need to attend prom by donating several bags of special dresses and suits to the Community Center of Northern Westchester.
- For Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness, we participated in a yoga class on The Longest Day in June as well as raised money to donate to the Alzheimer’s Association.
- We commemorated Breast Cancer Awareness month throughout October by collecting nearly $200 to donate to the American Cancer Society.
- For Thanksgiving, we donated 73.7 pounds of food to the Community Center of Northern Westchester’s food drive.
- Through the Junior League of Northern Westchester’s Holiday Sharing Drive, we supported a very low-income single-mother family by filling their holiday gift lists.
- We donated to Ryan Health’s 2018 Children’s Annual Holiday Toy Party. With our team growing rapidly with both people and passion, we cannot wait to expand our community
involvement in 2019!