January 15, 2017 – Giving back is an important part of the Tal Healthcare company philosophy. Our employees and leadership are committed to helping our community, locally and at large, to get stronger and healthier. Together, we strive to improve the lives of those in need.
Listed below are some of the ways in which Tal Healthcare gave back during the 2017 year:
- For Thanksgiving, we donated several crates of food to the Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry, a food bank that provides food and emergency assistance to the most vulnerable members of the Northern Westchester community to ease the burden and pain of hunger.
- Through the Junior League of Northern Westchester Holiday Sharing Drive, we supported a family recovering from domestic abuse by filling their holiday gift lists.
- We contributed to a local Puerto Rico Relief Drive by dropping off a carload of needed supplies.
- We sent a pile of cards to a 9-year-old boy with cancer who wanted cards for his last Christmas.
- We helped in the fundraising efforts of several Federally Qualified Health Centers. These are health centers that provide medical services to patients in need regardless of their ability to pay.
We look forward to many more opportunities for giving in 2018.
Kathy Lin, Marketing Communications Manager
Kathy writes content for Tal Healthcare, a healthcare career website. She has a background in recruiting, sales, and teaching. She holds a BA in Biology from the University of Vermont. When she isn’t writing you can find her outside running, skiing or biking.